August 22, 2009

Nail the Enigma...

After close to a year of the 'Random Question' Series, I decided to build a sort of a comeback scene to my roots (guess I ran out of subjective or thematic matters temporarily). To be honest, its been more than a long break from writing poetry and I felt the best way to slowly comeback to what I did best once upon a time is this interesting section that I have titled - Nail the Enigma. This is a different way of approaching the art and is in no way connected to Mr. Langdon or Mr. Brown.

The task is simple...I pen a few lines based on a theme / subject / scene and in reply, pen your thoughts to how you interpret it (need not be accurate...can absolutely stretch your imagination). Dont worry...I will try my best not to sound like a villain in an interrogation scene with questions and clues...but why should I have all the fun! So lets put a smile on that face and welcome the first ever lines of 'Nail the Enigma' section...

Saga of the fall scripted in transparent ink
Immortal and disappear with light’s one wink
An orchestra on stage with sound of black and grey
The gods are in tears when they see us all pray…

So, here...we...go! Nail the Enigma...Im counting on you all.

Look forward to all your interpretations!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok...church...choir...rain!!
:D