September 30, 2008

Here I am...

Ladies and gentlemen...

It has been a while and I can easily say that this is the second comeback to blogging...the last time I ventured to blog...I was carried away and simply excited where I tread everywhere aimlessly and tried to cover every topic on this planet. It was then I realised...it wasnt about the topical importance...it was about meaning and purpose.

Lot of things have happenned, are happenning and will happen to me and all of us around. Its all about capturing those right and wrong moments. It is boring to read the daily chores because we have become so robotic that we want to break away from these shackles and move into the extraordinary. So here is my attempt to bring to you something ordinary with a little extra spice to it...just to make it readable.

I would certainly love to see some honest comments (for and against) which makes it a two-way highway instead of a journey on a one way ticket. Looking forward to some great blogging moments from here on...

Cheers

DarkKnight...







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey DarkKnight,

Great comeback!

I think these are few questions which are running in most of our minds but maybe none of us have realised the seriousness...May the youth of India and world at large atleast start realising....

Sandhya